Savior + Problem Skin Cleanser 4 oz. l 120ml.
Please note: Orders take 2 days to process before shipping.
Savior™+ problem skin cleanser will thoroughly clean and help to keep your skin clear without over-drying or stripping. This Sulfate-Free (no Sodium Lauryl Sulfates or SLS) cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid and 5% L-Lactic Acid is specifically formulated to exfoliate, help decongest pores and assist in the reduction of breakouts. SUPERCHARGED to help improve tone and texture, minimize imperfections and to fight against the ongoing conditions that can occur with problem skin, make this cleanser both an anti-acne and anti-aging treatment.
ix-nay on the ax-nay!!!
- Deeply cleanses and purifies without over-drying or stripping.
- Gently exfoliates to decongest pores which helps to reduce breakouts.
- Clarifies the skin, improving overall tone and texture.
Skin Type: Ideal for blemish prone, problem skin types.
How To: Splash face with warm water, apply a small amount of Savior™+ problem skin cleanser to fingertips and massage in circular motions into a lather on face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. Do not get in eyes. Use daily, both morning and night. Follow with a SIRCUIT® treatment serum and Immaculate Mist™+ as part of your home treatment program for oily or problem skin. Shake well before use.
- Lactic Acid 5% (L): A Chirally Correct Alpha Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates and softens the skin to help improve the appearance of tone and texture.
- Salicylic Acid (2%): Occurs naturally in Wintergreen Leaves, Licorice, Marigold, Sweet Birch and other plants and is a widely used ingredient in topical skincare products. It gently exfoliates with properties that help to enhance skin clarity, potentially reduce the occurrence of future blemishes and can improve the overall appearance of problem skin.
- Aloe Vera (Organic): An extract from this desert succulent plant provides multi-beneficial vitamins, minerals and amino acids that have been known to soothe and moisturize the skin, enhancing the skin’s overall quality and appearance.
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Organic): With a refreshing aroma, it provides a soothing and cooling effect on the skin.
- Olive Leaf Extract (Organic): Derived from the Olive Leaf commonly used to soothe the skin, this botanical antioxidant is rich in Vitamin E which helps to defend the skin against free radical damage and is also been known to help improve skin hydration.
- Tea Tree Oil (Organic): Provides astringent characteristics that help to relieve excessive oiliness and fight against the ongoing conditions that can occur with problem skin.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: An aromatic essential oil.
- Clary Essential Oil: Provides astringent characteristics to support problem skin.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Assists in helping keep skin clear.
- Lavender Oil: Calming and protective oil that leaves you relaxed with pampered senses.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): An intensely moisturizing and hydrating ingredient that is found to boost overall skin hydration by improving moisture retention at the skin’s surface. This moisturizing benefit also helps to improve skin roughness leaving skin to feel soft and smooth.
- Orange Peel Oil (Organic): An antioxidant.
- Meadowfoam Seed Essential Oil: Helps to promote skin soothing properties.
- Shea Butter (Organic): An emollient from the Karite Tree with potential calming benefits that help to soothe and moisturize, enhancing the skin’s overall quality and appearance.
- Totarol™: A plant extract from New Zealand’s Totara Tree. This effective antioxidant works to neutralize free radicals and provides astringent characteristics that can help to potentially relieve excessive oiliness and fight against the ongoing conditions that can occur with problem skin.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use Sol-Avert™ SPF 30 daily and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Caution: For external use only. Please avoid contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children.
Special Note: Clients allergic to aspirin (which is Salicylate based) or during pregnancy might want to avoid this cleanser.
Note on Surfactants/Cleansing Agents: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate and Sodium Cocoamphoacetate are green, mild, safe surfactants made from the fatty acids of Coconut. Crosultaine™ (Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine) is a mild, plant derived amphoteric surfactant.